Our autism-friendly screenings are special showings that have been subtly adapted to give autistic guests a more inspiring cinema experience. Brighter lighting. Lower volume. No trailers or advertisements. These changes combine to make the cinema a more inviting setting for our autistic guests.
Articles in this section
- General accessibility statement - ODEON Cinemas
- How can I find out what disabled facilities are available at my nearest cinema?
- Guests requiring assistance
- How do I book a ticket for my carer?
- I have a disability. Is there anything I should know about booking tickets?
- Guests on the autism spectrum or with sensory difficulties
- What are Autism Friendly Screenings?
- Deaf and hard of hearing guests
- One of our party is hearing impaired
- Blind and partially sighted guests