Our autism-friendly screenings are special showings that have been subtly adapted to give autistic guests a more inspiring cinema experience. Brighter lighting. Lower volume. No trailers or advertisements. These changes combine to make the cinema a more inviting setting for our autistic guests.
Articles in this section
- General accessibility statement - ODEON Cinemas
- Guests on the autism spectrum or with sensory difficulties
- Deaf and hard of hearing guests
- Blind and partially sighted guests
- Restricted Mobility Guests
- Guests requiring assistance
- What is AccessAble?
- How can I find out what disabled facilities are available at my nearest cinema?
- One of our party is hearing impaired
- Do you show captioned films for the hard of hearing?