Of course! Once you’ve joined, you can book your first Limitless tickets online, using the account details you created in the joining process. And in your welcome email you'll find a temporary digital membership card, which you can use in cinema immediately to enjoy all the great things Limitless has to offer. Make sure you print it out or have it ready on your phone screen when you come to see us.
Articles in this section
- When does my Limitless membership expire?
- Coronavirus / COVID-19 and my Limitless membership
- Why am I not receiving ODEON e-mail communications?
- How can I collect my pre-booked Limitless tickets at the Fast Ticket Machine?
- How do I stop receiving email marketing communications from ODEON?
- Why has my Limitless card not arrived?
- What can I watch with a Limitless membership?
- How many tickets can I book at once with a Limitless membership?
- How long do I need to sign up for when I join Limitless?
- Where can I book my tickets using a Limitless membership?