Oscar’s Bar is part of Islington's Luxe & Dine luxurious exclusive experience and so will only be open to guests with a ticket for one of the fantastic films showing there.
Articles in this section
- How to book tickets for a group more than 10 people at Islington's Luxe & Dine?
- Why can't I use Limitless?
- Why can't I use Meerkat Movies?
- Why is this cinema limited to age 13+ only?
- If its 13+ only, will the cinema not show kids/family films?
- I'm 13/14/15 and I can't access the MyODEON app to book a ticket
- Why are there not concessions for different ticket types (e.g. Senior, student)?
- Why can't I use my deal (such as Groupon)
- How much do tickets cost? Are they more expensive than other ODEON cinemas?
- How and when will payment be made?