Yes, you can refund most purchases on the myODEON app as long as you have not already selected ‘start my order’.
You can do this up to 2 hours before your selected film begins and once your purchase transaction has been settled (this will usually be the day after you make your purchase).
To complete your refund, open the myODEON app and find your purchase. At the bottom of the eTicket you will see the refund button.
Please note you will not receive a refund on the online booking fee. For full terms and conditions please click here.
If you are a myODEON or myLIMITLESS member, you can cancel a booking you have made as long as the film is not starting within 2 hours. Unfortunately you cannot amend a booking, the best thing to do is to cancel and refund your booking and then make a new one.
- Login using your email address
- Click on ‘Purchases’
- Select which booking you require cancelling
- The refund button will appear towards the bottom half of the screen
- The refund button will appear once the payment transaction has settled (this can sometimes take up to 6 hours from when you make your booking)
- If the start of your film is less than 2 hours away, you will not be able to cancel
- You can only refund tickets (not food & drink)
- Cannot refund any tickets with alcohol selections
- Booking fee is not refundable