How do I become a member of MEERKAT MOVIES?
To become a MEERKAT MOVIES member simply purchase a qualifying product through comparethemarket.com to get 12 months of 2 for 1 tickets from date of purchase. Visit www.comparethemarket.com to activate your MEERKAT MOVIES membership and log in using your comparethemarket.com account details.
How can I get my 2 for 1 cinema tickets?
1) To become a member just make a qualifying purchase through comparethemarket.com
2) Download the MEERKAT MOVIES app or visit comparethemarket.com to activate your membership and claim your voucher code
3)You have one voucher code to use every Tuesday or Wednesday at any participating cinema
4) Present your 2 for 1 voucher code to the cashier and enjoy the film
What does my 2 for 1 cinema ticket entitle me to?
Simply put, you pay for 1 ticket and get 2! You will get the cheaper ticket free, and the offer only applies to standard screenings, excluding private screenings. If you fancy an IMAX screening, premium seats or a 3D viewing, you will have to pay the difference. Each cinema will also have its own Terms and Conditions which apply as usual.
What if I don’t have a smartphone?
Don't worry, you can also claim your voucher code via comparethemarket.com. Simply log in to Your Account to receive your voucher code and print the page or hand write your code to take with you.
How do I use my voucher code?
You just need to present the cashier with your 2 for 1 voucher code - the easiest way to do this is via the MEERKAT MOVIES app. You may also be able to use your voucher code when booking on a ticket machine but be sure to check with your chosen cinema.
When can I use my 2 for 1 voucher code?
You can use your voucher code on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. Voucher codes will expire at 00:01 every Thursday and you can apply for the next week's voucher code from Thursday onwards.
Can I go on both Tuesday and Wednesday?
Your membership will give you one voucher code a week which can only be used once, either on a Tuesday or Wednesday. A new voucher code can be claimed from Thursday onwards for the following week.
How long does my MEERKAT MOVIES membership last?
Your MEERKAT MOVIES membership will run for 12 months from the date you purchase a qualifying product. You need to log in to your account to start receiving your voucher codes - the sooner you do it, the sooner you can start using your 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
How long is my voucher code valid for?
You can claim a voucher code from a Thursday for use on the following Tuesday or Wednesday. Voucher codes can only be used once and will expire at 00:01 every Thursday so remember to get a new one every week.
Why isn't my voucher code working?/Why is my membership not working?
Your voucher code is unique to you and changes every week. If your code doesn’t work be sure to check the following:
1) Your code isn't valid for this week - refresh the app to get your latest code
2) Your code might have been used that day - This could happen if you have used your code for an earlier showing or used it to book online
3) Check you have enough membership left - You can do this via the app or by logging ontocomparethemarket.com
4) If you are still having problems with your code contact our Customer Service team here
Is there a cash alternative to my 2 for 1 ticket voucher code?
Voucher codes have no monetary value and can't be swapped for cash.
Which cinemas participate in the 2 for 1 offer?
All major cinema chains are participating in the offer. If you want to check if your local cinema is taking part, use our handy 'locate a participating cinema' in the MEERKAT MOVIES app or alternatively check with your local cinema.
Do both of us need to watch the same film?
Yes, both cinema tickets need to be for the same film and showing.
Do I get priority?
Sorry, you don't get priority for using the 2 for 1 offer. The cinema's standard terms and conditions of purchase, sale and entry still apply.
Can I share my 2 for 1 cinema tickets voucher code with others?
No, this offer's exclusive to you as a comparethemarket.com customer.
What happens if I cancel my policy?
If you cancel your policy or comparethemarket.com are unable to verify your qualifying purchase or switch, we reserve the right to revoke your MEERKAT MOVIES membership. We will of course let you know about this, a month in advance of it being revoked.
What if I do not want 2 for 1 cinema tickets?/Are the 2 for 1 cinema tickets replacing toys?
Don't worry, our Meerkat toys aren’t waving goodbye! You can choose to either become a member of MEERKAT MOVIES or claim a toy, subject to the Meerkat Toy qualifying purchases.
What if I can’t log in to the App?
Your log-in details for the MEERKAT MOVIES app are the same as your comparethemarket.com account - double check that you're using the same details.
What if I’ve forgotten my password?
No worries, just click the ‘forgotten your password’ button to get a new password. This will then be emailed to the registered email address of your comparethemarket.com account.
Can I book cinema tickets online?
You can book online by clicking here.
Will I be charged an online booking fee?
If you book online, you will not be charged an online booking fee on the “free” ticket but the paid-for ticket will incur an online booking fee of 95p.
MEERKAT MOVIES AT ODEON - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Meerkat Movies 241 ticket offer is a UK-wide promotion from comparethemarket.com.
- The terms and conditions for the Meerkat Movies 241 offer are available here.
- These ODEON terms and conditions supplement the Meerkat Movies 241 offer, by setting out how you can use your Meerkat Movies 241 code at an ODEON cinema.
- You can use the code at all ODEON cinemas in the UK other than BFI IMAX and Islington.
- You can use the code to book in cinema and online. If you book online, you will not be charged an online booking fee on the “free” ticket but the paid-for ticket will incur an online booking fee of 95p.
- You can use the code from 1am on a Thursday for a screening on the following Tuesday or Wednesday (advertised start time must be from 00:01 on Tuesday and before midnight on Wednesday).
- You can use the code when purchasing a standard adult ticket to a standard 2D screening with a standard seat type, to receive a second adult, teen, or child ticket of the same type for the same screening. The lowest price ticket will be free.
- If you wish to use the code on any of the following ticket types, you will need to pay an increment on the “free” ticket to upgrade it: 3D screening, Imax screening, iSense screening, DBox screening, Gallery seat, and Premier seat. The amount of the increment will be as advised in the booking process. If you don’t have 3D glasses, you will need to buy them.
- If you use the code for a screening with a “Blockbuster premium”, you will need to pay the premium on the paid for ticket, but you will not need to pay the premium on the “free” ticket.
- You cannot use the code for Family tickets.
- You cannot use the code for any special screening, including ODEON Event Cinema, ODEON Kids, ODEON Silver Cinema, and ODEON Screen Unseen, or for any screening not open to the public.
- Tickets remain subject to availability, normal age conditions and any other relevant standard terms and conditions.
- You cannot use the code in conjunction with any other voucher, promotional offer, rewards or points scheme.
- Any ODEON points will be awarded based on the discounted price actually paid.
- This Meerkat Movies at ODEON offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn by ODEON at any time.
Promoter: Odeon Cinemas Group, 8th Floor, 1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AT