If there are still 2 hours before the film time, tap the refund button at the bottom of the eTicket in the myODEON app.
If you are a myODEON or myLIMITLESS member, you can cancel a booking you have made as long as the film is not starting within 2 hours. Unfortunately, you or Guest Services cannot amend a booking, the best thing to do is to cancel and refund your booking and then make a new one.
- Login using your email address
- Click on ‘Purchases’
- Select which booking you require cancelling
- The refund button will appear towards the bottom half of the screen
- The refund button will appear once the payment transaction has settled (this can sometimes take up to 6 hours from when you make your booking)
- If the start of your film is less than 2 hours away, you will not be able to cancel
- You can only refund tickets (not food & drink)
- Cannot refund any tickets with alcohol selections
- Booking fee is not refundable
- Refunds can take up to seven working days to be issued back to your account.
Please note that if you have used vouchers to book, you will need to speak with our guest service team on our Getting In Touch pages.
Alternatively, you can call us:
If you're a myLIMITLESS member needing help with your membership, call us on our myLIMITLESS helpline: 0333 004 4411 - Monday-Saturday 10.15am until 5pm.
For anything else you can call our Guest Service helpline: 0333 006 7777 - Monday-Saturday 10.15am until 5pm.
If you require assistance with Disability and Accessibility bookings please call our Accessibility helpline: 0333 015 1208 - Monday-Sunday 10.15am until 5pm.
If you are contacting us about changing, cancelling or refunding your booking and are a myODEON or myLIMITLESS member, you can cancel a booking you have made as long as the film is not starting within 2 hours.