If you are a myODEON or myLIMITLESS member, you can cancel a booking you have made as long as the film is not starting within 2 hours. Unfortunately, you or Guest Services cannot amend a booking, the best thing to do is to cancel and refund your booking and then make a new one.
- Login using your email address
- Click on ‘Purchases’
- Select which booking you require cancelling
- The refund button will appear towards the bottom half of the screen
- The refund button will appear once the payment transaction has settled (this can sometimes take up to 6 hours from when you make your booking)
- If the start of your film is less than 2 hours away, you will not be able to cancel
- You can only refund tickets (not food & drink)
- Cannot refund any tickets with alcohol selections
- Booking fee is not refundable
- Please note that you refunds may take up to seven working days to appear in your account.
Please note that if you have used vouchers to book, you will need to contact our guest service team using the 'live chat' button above or visit our getting in touch pages.
Alternatively, If you require assistance with Disability and Accessibility bookings please call our Accessibility helpline: 0333 015 1208 - Monday-Sunday 10.15am until 5pm.