If your account is on hold and there has been an issues collecting your latest payment, please follow the below steps to get your membership back up and running:
1. Sign in to your myODEON account.
2. Click on your profile (in the top right next to sign out on the website).
3. Click Payments Tab
4. Re-add your payment card (even if its the same card) or add a new payment card
5. A pop up will appear to accept and reactivate
6. Purchase Authentication - a code will be sent to your phone (this must be the correct phone number shown in the box - if this is not matching, contact your bank to update your contact phone number)
7. Enter the code to finish the process
Most issues can be solved using our live chat service.
Click the box below to begin a chat with one of our specialist agents:
Live Agents are available each day between 10.15am - 5pm
Alternatively, you can call us:
If you're a myLIMITLESS member needing help with your membership, call us on our myLIMITLESS helpline: 0333 004 4411 - Monday-Saturday 10.15am until 5pm.
For anything else you can call our Guest Service helpline: 0333 006 7777 - Monday-Saturday 10.15am until 5pm.
If you require assistance with Disability and Accessibility bookings please call our Accessibility helpline: 0333 015 1208 - Monday-Sunday 10.15am until 5pm.
If you are contacting us about changing, cancelling or refunding your booking and are a myODEON or myLIMITLESS member, you can cancel a booking you have made as long as the film is not starting within 2 hours.