Tickets for our upgraded ODEON Luxe & Dine Islington offering, which gives our guests a luxury, fully-reclining cinema experience, will be available as one ticket type. However at ODEON, we give all guests plenty of choice and the opportunity to enjoy great value discounts and promotions throughout the year, with all pricing options clearly listed in our cinemas and online.
Articles in this section
- How to book tickets for a group more than 10 people at Islington's Luxe & Dine?
- Why can't I use Limitless?
- Why can't I use Meerkat Movies?
- Why is this cinema limited to age 13+ only?
- If its 13+ only, will the cinema not show kids/family films?
- Why are there not concessions for different ticket types (e.g. Senior, student)?
- How and when will payment be made?
- Can I bring my own food and beverage to the Cinema?
- If a guest pre-purchases alcohol and we check ID in cinema and they are not 18+ what happens?
- How do guests interact with the Islington's Luxe & Dine hosts?