Discreet interaction between guests and Islington's Luxe & Dine hosts are an integral part of the concept. Guests have the benefit of full service to their designated seat throughout the film and this may necessitate interaction with a member of staff.
Articles in this section
- How to book tickets for a group more than 10 people at Islington's Luxe & Dine?
- Why can't I use Limitless?
- Why can't I use Meerkat Movies?
- Why is this cinema limited to age 13+ only?
- If its 13+ only, will the cinema not show kids/family films?
- Why are there not concessions for different ticket types (e.g. Senior, student)?
- How and when will payment be made?
- Can I bring my own food and beverage to the Cinema?
- If a guest pre-purchases alcohol and we check ID in cinema and they are not 18+ what happens?
- How do guests interact with the Islington's Luxe & Dine hosts?