Discreet interaction between guests and Islington's Luxe & Dine hosts are an integral part of the concept. Guests have the benefit of full service to their designated seat throughout the film and this may necessitate interaction with a member of staff.
Articles in this section
- How to book tickets for a group more than 10 people at Islington's Luxe & Dine?
- Why can't I use Limitless?
- Why can't I use Meerkat Movies?
- Why is this cinema limited to age 13+ only?
- If its 13+ only, will the cinema not show kids/family films?
- I'm 13/14/15 and I can't access the MyODEON app to book a ticket
- Why are there not concessions for different ticket types (e.g. Senior, student)?
- Why can't I use my deal (such as Groupon)
- How much do tickets cost? Are they more expensive than other ODEON cinemas?
- How and when will payment be made?